Ardent Learning is looking for a well-rounded, experienced Graphic Designer to join our talented Creative team.
This individual will design and produce materials in multiple mediums for Ardentï¿½s diverse product and service offerings ï¿½ from print design, interactive design, motion graphics, and instructional videos.
Youï¿½ve got what it takes if you have...
- Advanced visual design skills, with an ability to conceptualize and create intuitive and visually appealing designs for print, interactive, and animated content
- Experience designing print-based deliverables of various shapes, sizes and formats, working with printers to get quotes, review proofs, etc.
- Advanced skills in designing responsive websites, apps, and/or other interactive content
- A solid understanding of user experience best practices
And the ability to...
- Create designs that reflect the look and feel of different brands
- Work collaboratively with developers, making design decisions that are practical from a development standpoint
- Clearly present and "sell" your work to clients, using language and references that a non-designer would understand
- Design custom icons, for use on the web, within apps, or as part of a logo design
- Strong typographic design skills, with an ability to design text in a visually-appealing and readable way
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator are a must
- Comfortable working in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of video editing with programs such as Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro
- Basic understanding of animation or motion graphics design with Adobe After Effects
- 3D modeling and/or animation
- Illustration, traditional or digital
- Advanced motion graphics design and animation
- Advanced web and/or app coding skills
- BA in related discipline (New Media Design, Graphic Design, Interactive Design) and a minimum of 3 years of professional experience
To be considered for a role with Ardent Learning, click the button below to submit your resume. Thank you for considering a career with Ardent.